Why Skirt Tabs are a Waste of Money (But You Should Buy Them Anyway)
- "They're too easy to use." Who wants to save time and effort when creating custom fishing lures? Not you, apparently. Stick to the old-fashioned way of tying skirts by hand and waste valuable fishing time.
- "They make your lures look too good." If you want to catch fish, you must ensure your lures are as bland and unappealing as possible. Why risk having a beautiful, eye-catching lure when you can stick to the basics and catch nothing?
- "They're too affordable." Why save money when you can spend more on materials and tools to create your own skirt tabs? Plus, you'll be satisfied knowing you made it all from scratch.
- "They're too convenient." Imagine being able to quickly and easily change out your lure's skirt color to match the conditions of the water. Sounds too good to be true, right? Stick to the hassle of re-tying your skirts whenever you need a change.
- "They're too popular." Everyone is using skirt tabs these days, so why bother? You'll just blend in with the crowd and catch the same fish as everyone else. Who needs an edge when you can be average?
But in all seriousness, buying skirt tabs is an innovative and efficient way to make your custom lures. Don't let these "reasons" hold you back from using this helpful tool to enhance your fishing experience. Trust us; your fishing game will thank you.